First email from Jace!!!!!

Hola familia!

So much has been going on I don't even know where to start haha.  We've been here for 3 days and I can already hold a conversation in spanish with someone haha it's pretty crazy.  We got to teach an investigator yesterday from Peru who only spoke spanish, it was amazing!  I loved it!  It has really been a great experience so far.  The days are starting to go by faster, hopefully they keep getting faster. haha.  We're praying in nothing, but spanish now and I bore my testimony to that investigator in spanish with nothing to read.  I suprised myself.  I hope everyone is doing good there.  Thanks for the food!  That was awesome!  We've been going to class for like 6 hours a day it kinda drags, but we are learning a lot.  My district is soooo awesome!!  I love these guys.  I don't know if I told you this, but my companion is Elder Neal from Chandler, AZ.  He's pretty sweet and we get along.  He's a good kid.  There's this Elder in our district that is a convert and he is 24 and out branch president made him the first district leader.  He is an amazing person.  He knows the gospel more than a recent 1 year member knows.  Our whole district is mainly guys from arizona....it's pretty sweet.  I love it.  Pretty much every missionary we talk to here is going to Argentina, kinda makes us wonder what happened to all the missionaries already down there haha jk.  But for real, we have a good group of guys in our district.

I haven't taken any pictures yet.. sorry, but we're workin on it.  We'll start taking some. :)  They make us do so much around here haha TONS of writting!!  You name it, we're writting it haha.  

Anyway, I'm having fun and a great time.  I can't wait to get out there!!

Con Amor,  

Elder Johnson