SEPTEMBER 24, 2011

Well, the time has finaly come to leave!!! and im passing a kindny stone! yayy! not :( im a little scared everytime i have to go to the bathroom. i have to carry around a strainer hahahah. i feel like a retard. anyway... to answer your questions... i woke up at 6 friday morning wanting to kill myself my kidney hurt so bad! i had to wait in that pain until 8 when the clinic opened, not fun. i threw up 3 times before going into the clinic. then i threw up again at the doctors so they shot me up with nausea stuff and some morphine. so i was fine the rest of the day. they gave me lowertab to help with the pain. They said i have to pass by sunday night or i cant go monday. but i dont care! im gonna go. im gonna pass it no matter what! im going to Argentina! nothing is stopping me. I bought a calling card here for the airport. it was only 3.50 for 500 min. perfect! Anyway.. im sending my memory card today in package. but i have a request. i wrote it in my letter tambien. pero, ill say it again... there is a picture on there with us satnding in front of a white board holding up a sign... i would like that picture to be printed out and sent to me if possible... :) that other guy in there went to our mission and i wanna be able to show the people down there. :)   
 
it was a great way to learn the espanol! :) But that was one time, we know all that stuff now hahah yes i did get all the packages! thanks! thats what i needed! im glad everyone is doing good!  Gracias.
 
Well today has been very busy and lazy at the same time. No classes at all, nothing but packing, but that was very busy. i have way to much stuff! haha Lets just say i wont be coming home with a lot of my stuff. One of my space bags got a hole in it, i just found out while i was packing so i had to duct tape it. did you know they dont sell duct tape here!? (side note haha) anyway... I still dont know where im going to put my pillow, but ill figure it out soon.
 
I dont know if its the pills, but i feel absolutely no pain from my kidney stone, i dont know if thats normal...? or what? but im just taking it one pee at a time haha sorry you can take that out too, guacala!  Or maybe... its just gone! i hope! The doc also said that there was other potential ones in my kidneys :( so i have to limit my meats?!!! im going to freakin ARGENTINA!!! the meat capital! haha how am i suppose to do that haha also no tomatoes or cashews. i have to eat a lot of fiber tambien. So this is going to be fun!
 
so here is my flight plan...
SLC to DF   6:20-10:00   flight #385
(4hour layover)
DF to JFK    2:05-6:40    flight #1998
(3hour layover)
JFK to EZE    9:50pm-9:15am Tues.    flight #955
All American Airlines
 
 
I think that is about it for this week, and my last email in the United States of America! crazy! next one will be from Argentina! Love you All!! Dont forget to email, mail is very unreliable :)
 
Elder Johnson! (Hijo de Juan haha) Thats what people call me