OCTOBER 3, 2011


Well, the first email from Argentina!  The keyboards are way different so excuse me if I say something weird ha ha. anyway.... I am sending out a letter this week sometime.  I am going to send it through pouch mail.  My companion doesn't know where a post office is cuz he has always used the pouch  mail thing.  Oh well....  You guys ask a lot of questions, most of them are answered in my letter so I won't answer them here....sorry.  Just that one picture is fine thanks. :)  I will have to ask my comp later if h is related to Tami or not when he isn't emailing his family.  The mission Pres. is great.  We watch movies every transfer (disney movies).  And I am pretty sure I'm alowed to listen to disney music too!  Which is grea.  It is super cold here!  Mostly the mornings and nights.  I sleep good though with my sleeping bag.  It's perfet.  I did watch the whole General Conference...in English!  Most Elders are from the States.  Things are very very different here of course..... but it's great.  I'm in a ward of about 40.  We have Baptisms lined up fo these next couple of Saturdays so we are movin right along! :)  It's great.  We go play volly with the wardevery Thursday at 8!  freakin awesome... And this Saturday we have a talent show!  I love the food!!!  So much better.  For real the cookies here....amazing!!  And Tanner would LOVE this place, Orange soda in every house!  Literally there hasn't been a time where I haven't drank orange soda. ha ha .... I haven't taken many photos here since this is my first P-day and we haven't done anyting, but I did take some of my pench (pension) or my appartment...

Story time..... So this lady came to Church last week by herself and we found her the other day and taught a first lesson.....got a fecha! That means baptism date....Freakin awesome... She is so ready!  She said she doesn't have a doubt about it.  How lucky am I that my first real lesson will be this easy.  I know they'll get harder.  But it was still sweet.  Anywhay thats pretty much it, we haven't really done anything just meeting members mostly and they ae awesome.

Oh , and the only thing throwing me off is, everything is in a bag!!! milk, yogurt, mayo, mustard, ketchup.....ha ha ha it's weird...

I don't know how to send pics... :(  I don't think my card works!  I will have to keep trying so if you don't get any, I will try again next week

Elder J